Friday, August 20, 2010

New way,new life

I read a story once where the troubadour killed the big bad rancher with three shots through the heart.A saucer would have covered it.The troubadour said that it was the guitar playing that got his fingers so nimble.

Point?

None,except I got myself a guitar.With a mean hard case.And plectrumswithbeatlefacesonnit.Hope it helps me become less dysfunctional over the next 15 months.

I'm 18, new city, got the rest of my life ahead of me to do whatever I felt like.
I'm 22,new city , got the rest of my life ahead of me to be whatever I felt like being.
I'm 25,new city,I need a second chance at it again.

"Now you're telling me you're not nostalgic
Then give me another word for it
You were so good with words
And at keeping things vague

Cause I need some of that vagueness now
It's all come back too clearly, yes, I love you dearly
And if you're offering me diamonds and rust, I've already paid "
Judas Priest covering Diamonds and Rust




3 comments:

Srin said...

Hello, was re-reading my blog and saw your comment from a yer ago re: Naseem. I think its one of those super rare films available only at the film archives in Pune. What a pity.

Srin said...

Hello, was re-reading my blog and saw your comment from a yer ago re: Naseem. I think its one of those super rare films available only at the film archives in Pune. What a pity.

Unknown said...

@Srin, Lovely that I do have a friend there. :)